New in version 0.2.1:
- Support for Android 3.1 api level 12
- Automatically add generated Activity or Service to AndroidManifest.xml
- Support for running the ruboto-core tests on Android 3.2 Support for developing Android 3.2 apps is planned for ruboto-core 0.3.0.
- Full support for developing ruboto apps with MRI.
- New app icon by RedNifre.
- “ruboto gen class” now lists the actions performed.
- “rake update_scripts” made a lot smarter and will do a full build if needed.
- Support for splash screen instead of progress dialog at startup.
- Using Button and ImageButton in the same Activity failed
- Starting a service from an activity broken on 0.1.0
- “ruboto update app” now generates the test project if it does not exist.
- “android” top level package now works.
You can find a complete list of issues here:
blog comments powered by Disqus
19 June 2011